Arkansas Valley Electric is looking for elementary school students (K through Fifth grade) to submit a holiday card design.
The winning design will be used for the Official 2017 Arkansas Valley Holiday card! These cards are mailed to friends of AVECC, Legislators and businesses across the country!
In addition to having his/her artwork featured on this year’s Arkansas Valley Electric holiday card, the winning artist will receive a certificate commemorating their achievement as well as a $50 gift card.
The winning design will also be featured on our website and in Arkansas Living magazine.
Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative Holiday Card Design Contest Rules:
- All students from K through 5th grade are eligible to participate.
- Any medium or combination of media may be used, including line drawing, crayons, watercolor, oil, acrylic paint, pastel, chalk, etc.
- Submissions should be 8 ½” x 11” in size.
- One entry per student. A signed entry form is required.
- Artwork must be an original creation.
- Submissions can be in color or in black and white.
- Greetings may also be included with cover designs, but AVECC maintains the right to select the final greeting.
- Each entry must clearly indicate the student’s name, age, grade, teacher and school.
- The winning student’s name will appear on the card.
- Deadline for entries is October 31st, 2017.
Send entry forms and artwork to:
Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative
Holiday Greeting Card
P.O. Box 47, Ozark, AR 72949