Did you know that residential water heaters are the highest energy users in U.S. households behind air heating and cooling systems? It’s true!
Introducing the GE® Hybrid electric heat pump water heater.
By utilizing heat pump technology in combination with traditional electric elements, this water heater pulls heat from surrounding air and transfers it to the tank. This innovative process creates the same amount of hot water as a traditional water heater, but can reduce energy consumption up to 62%*.
- Currently available in 50-gallon only
- Uses existing water and electrical connections
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® standards with a rating of 2.35 Energy Factor
- Energy savings of $320 per year* (based on 3 people per household)
- Fits into a similar footprint as a standard 50-gallon electric water heater
- 10-year limited warranty (one year limited parts & labor and nine year limited parts)
- Qualifies for federal tax credit of $300
- Federal tax credit information available at: www.energystar.gov
- Conventional heating elements sense high-use periods and automatically switch back to energy efficient heat pump mode when demand is fulfilled
- User friendly electronic control panel for temperature, vacation, heavy use, and energy saving modes
- For more information, visit the GE® Hybrid website
*Based on DOE test procedure and comparison of a 50-gallon standard electric tank water heater using 4881 kWh per year vs. the GE heat pump water heater using 1856 kWh per year.
Utility Sales & Services Division
Arkansas Electric Cooperatives, INC
Payment: Visa, Mastercard, Check, Cash