We understand that unexpected expenses or circumstances may come our way from time to time. That is why at Arkansas Valley Electric we try to work with our members as much as possible.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, we would like to offer opportunities to help you:
- Call our office before the "shut-off date" listed on your bill to arrange a Delayed Payment Agreement. We will defer the remainder of your bill to your following 3 months bills.
- Call our office before the "shut-off date" listed on your bill to request an extension.
- Visit any of our offices to fill out a form for Sales Tax Exemption. Qualifying low income residential members with total household income of $12,000 or less or business members with tax-exempt status may be exempt from sales tax on the first 500 KWh used each month.
- Contact one of the following agencies for payment assistance -
- ARVAC Inc.: 479-229-4861
- Crawford, Sebastian Comm. Dev. Council Inc. (C-SCDC): 479-785-2303
- Community Outreach Service (COS) Paris: 479-963-3300
- Help Network Inc.: 501-967-7890
- Crawford County DHS: 479-474-7595
- Franklin County DHS: 479-667-2379
- Johnson County DHS: 479-754-2355
- Logan County DHS (Paris): 479-963-2783
- Logan County DHS (Booneville): 479-675-3091
- Madison County DHS: 479-738-2161
- Newton County DHS: 479-446-2237
- Pope County DHS: 479-968-5596
- Scott County DHS: 479-637-4141
- Sebastian County DHS: 479-646-6211
- Yell County DHS: 479-495-2723