We are introducing Arkansas Valley Electric’s FOOD FAVES!
After a few weeks at home, we’re all looking for new recipes to avoid cooking the same five dishes over and over again.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing some of Arkansas Valley Electric employees’ go-to quick recipes.
This week’s recipe is by AVECC Multimedia Specialist, Barbara Jenkins of Scranton.
Cody’s Buffalo Wing Dip
“My husband introduced me to a 4-ingredient dip he learned in college. Years later, it is one of our go-to snacks, lunches, and movie night specials. We like to eat the dip with chips, crackers, and even as a sauce on chicken tacos!” -Barbara Jenkins
canned chicken chunks
Frank’s RedHot Wings Buffalo Sauce
Tools: mixing bowl, stirring spoon, hand mixer (optional)
Servings: Approximately 6 servings
Time: 10 minutes
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl. (I always microwave the cream cheese 30 seconds to make it easier to stir.)
- Drain canned chicken chunks, so no water is left.
- Pour chicken chunks in the mixing bowl.
- Stir cream cheese and chicken chunks (for a creamier dip, use a hand mixer)
- Add buffalo sauce to taste (I used 1/3 cup for this batch.)
- Add Ranch Dressing to taste. (I used 4 tablespoons for this batch.)
- Stir all ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Dip the chips and enjoy!
NOTE: The dip can be served warm or cold.