At Arkansas Valley Electric, we are dedicated to keeping our members as our number one priority. In March, we suspended service disconnections in hopes of giving our members a little relief during Covid-19. In April, the Arkansas Public Service Commission (ASPC) issued an order regarding utility disconnects statewide. As we continue living in this unprecedented time, we ask our members to review the order regarding the Covid-19 State of Emergency and how that affects utilities.
This week’s recipe is by AVECC Member Services Representative, Roxie Smith of Ozark.
“This is an easy go-to recipe that my family loves. Just pair it with a salad and supper will be a success!” Roxie Smith, AVECC Member Services Representative
- 2 loaves for Rhodes frozen bread (thawed)
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2lb hamburger meat (browned)
- 1/2lb Italian Sausage (browned)
- 4oz pepperoni
- 6 slices Canadian bacon cut into quarters
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1-4oz Jar mushrooms (drained)
- 1 small can sliced black olives (drained)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large skillet, cook hamburger meat and sausage until brown. Drain.
- Roll the dough out on floured parchment paper into a rectangle. Roll out until thin or the thickness you like.
- Spread pizza sauce on dough.
- Layer with provolone cheese, meat, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, and mozzarella cheese (or other desired toppings)
- Roll second loaf of bread out and place on top of the toppings and seal the edges together. Brush egg on dough and cut slits in the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into squares. Serve hot.
NOTE: all toppings are optional
“Cutting the cord” is certainly a popular notion right now. However, when it comes to making the decision there can be lots of confusion and pitfalls with the move. It might feel like you are saying goodbye to all your old TV friends, or overwhelmed with a sea of options, or sounds like a way to save money. What to do?
Our goal at Wave Rural Connect is to help you decide whether to stick with traditional subscription TV or jump into the “stream”. We know we have the right service to support you no matter your call.
Making The Connection
The first step to “cutting the cord” is to have the right internet service. The three most important factors in video streaming are speed, latency (signal lag that causes freezing and pixelation), and data limits.
Fiber-optic connections do not have the distance and interference issues of traditional copper lines or satellite feeds.
Fiber-optic connections do not have the distance and interference issues of traditional copper lines or satellite feeds. Fiber is amazingly-fast and has extremely low latency. Last, fiber is the future of hard-line communications and will soon be the standard for the home or office.
Wave Rural Connect internet packages run over our all-fiber network. We offer services up to 1 Gigabit. So we have knocked out two concerns, speed and latency. But what about data limits and overages? Simple. We do not cap data or throttle bandwidth.
100 Mbps Fiber Internet: Great for small families who do general browsing, HD streaming, and light gaming.
1 Gigabit Fiber Internet: Excellent for large families who do heavy or 4k streaming, UHD gaming, and video uploads.
Want to know more about:
- MAKING THE CONNECTION
- GET A TV ANTENNA
- STREAMING SERVICES
- STREAMING DEVICES
- STREAMING SAVES MONEY
- MAKING THE FINAL DECISION
Read more at Wave Rural Connect.